Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update: Spring and Summer Sessions

I am so overwhelmed with all of the kind words and support as I've started my photography business. I've had gotten to meet amazing people and have had such awesome clients!

With such great support, my calendar has filled up much quicker than I ever expected. I am currently booked on weekends through mid-July, and I only have a few openings for July left. I still have Tuesday and Thursday openings for both months. So if you are interested in a session, please go ahead and contact me to schedule your session. It is so hard for me to tell someone that I can't schedule a session, so I am doing everything I can to fit everyone in. However, I only have so much time left :) I do have a waiting list for each month in case I have cancellations. So if there is a specific month that you need pictures, let me know and I can add you to my waiting list.

Also, I will be returning to teaching next week, so I will not be as available through email as I have been. I will try to respond as quickly as I can, but please allow 24 hours for me to reply which will most likely be in the evening.

Again, thanks for your understanding and patience as I try to balance photography, teaching, and being a mommy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs