Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring and Summer Sessions

I just wanted to thank everyone for your support and encouragement as I've started my photography business. I never expected that this would happen! It has really been a blessing.

My sessions are now booked for March, April, and May. If you are interested in a session for one of these months, you can still contact me, and I can put your name down in case I have any cancellations. During the summer, I will hold sessions during the week on Tuesdays and Thursdays along with the weekends. I am expecting the weekends to fill up faster, so if you already have a date in mind, it is never too soon to book your session. I'm trying my best to fit everyone in, but I also have to make time to spend with my sweet family away from my computer! Thank you for being patient with me!

My Easter Mini Sessions are almost full. I currently have 1 opening left on both Friday and Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs