Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Easter Mini Sessions!

It's time to schedule your Easter Mini Session! Unfortunately the weather/temperatures have not cooperated with me, and I still haven't had a chance to get my sample pictures with my boys. Hopefully, I'll get them done in the next few days and get them posted. In the meantime, I promise they will be cute and stick with the style of my photos. Imagine a great wooden distressed chair, in a field, near a lake... that's kinda where I'm going with it :)

Photobucket

Onto scheduling! Please make sure you have read over everything before you schedule your session to make sure these are for you. Sessions will fill up quickly! I am scheduling sessions first come, first serve by EMAIL ONLY.

I will be scheduling sessions in 10 minute increments, beginning at 9am both mornings. I will email you to confirm your time.

More details and sample pics to come. Thanks for your interest!

Please note: Mini sessions are for children and babies only and cannot be combined with any other offer. (Babies must be able to sit with support.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs