Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Powell's Maternity Session

The weather last weekend was perfect! So perfect that everyone wanted to go to Shelby Farms, and at the same time as our maternity session. Luckily, we found a quite area, with the sun setting, and it was perfect. This little guy will be making his appearance in April, and I can't wait to meet him and take his newborn pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, so I'm not too big into over editing my photos. I love them to have vivid colors and look natural. However, I was in the mood to play with a few pictures from our session. This is one of my very favorites, and I thought a little "Photoshopping" made it perfect.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs