Friday, March 12, 2010

Easter Mini Sneak Peek: The Chair

Ok, so I STILL haven't been able to take both boys to Shelby Farms to give you the official Easter Mini Session samples. I'm hoping that weather, temperature, husband, and children all cooperate after church on Sunday so that we can go do them. That way I'll have more sneaks up on Monday.

In the meantime, I have decided that I will do a series of sneaks so that you can get an idea of what your session will include. This first sneak is my wooden chair. Keep in mind that this is in my backyard. At Shelby Farms, we will be near a lake. (Which I've narrowed down to 2 possible lakes, I'm waiting to see which one has the best lighting.)

Keep checking back, I've also got an adorable wooden basket with huge pastel eggs in case you'd like a little touch of Easter in your portraits. You are welcome to bring your own Easter baskets, egg, etc. And don't forget to wear those adorable Easter outfits! This is Lawson in his chocolate bunny outfit, sorry Daddy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs