Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Murrell's Maternity Session

My very favorite part of photography is going through all of my photos from a session and editing them. Sometimes I sneak it in during nap times, but normally, I wait until the kids and the husband have gone to bed. I've become quite a night owl, really enjoying my quiet editing time when the family is sleeping. I love all of my sessions, but every now and then, I have a session that I am dying to go through. So I rush everyone to bed just so I can start editing. This is one of them :)

This awesome couple drove 3 hours from Arkansas, just for a maternity session with me. Out of the thousands of photographers around, they somehow found me and chose me to photograph them at such an awesome time in their lives. So I really wanted to make sure these photos were worth the drive! I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I enjoyed editing them, and I can't wait to photograph little man when he arrives!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs