Monday, March 1, 2010

The Freedhart Family

I love getting to know new families and trying to capture special moments and memories. This little one turned one last month, and she is all about blowing kisses and swinging. So of course, we have some really sweet images of both. That's my favorite thing about taking pictures of one year olds. They are so busy, that I have learned to just follow them along and find the little things that make them happy. Hopefully, years down the road, mom and dad will have those photographs to remember that special moment in time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love this snuggle bug picture :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mommy Jenny said...

Shannon, I am SO amazed! I didn't think there would be a good picture in the bunch with the way she was acting Saturday! You really work wonders with that camera! Thanks so much!!!

Anna said...

These are great! You really captured her contagious smile. I'm her aunt Anna and I can't wait to put some of these on my house!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you like them! She is adorable, good mood or not :)

darla said...

Shannon,I am so pleased, I am Georgia's Nana D we live in Clarksville TN and sometimes we have to rely on pictures to capture the spirit of Georgia..you brought Georgia to us, you have a gift and we are thankful you took these pictures of our sweet grand daughter

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs