Monday, March 22, 2010

The Jones Sisters

Last week, I had a session with not 1, not 2, but THREE little girls! Agh!!! I was so excited. Not to mention that I see these little dolls very often because they go to Mother's Day out with my little guy. Mom always has them dressed so adorable, and I couldn't wait to see what she had in store.

For those of you who know me, you know that I love girls. I love all things girly and always imagined I'd have a little girl. However, I have 2 boys and find myself surrounded daily with transformers, cars, and dirt. Yes, I love my guys dearly and can't imagine my life without boys now, but whenever I have a chance to photograph girls, I am thrilled! My philosophy is, the girlier the better!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs