Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter Mini Sneak Peek: Baskets and Eggs

I wasn't planning on bringing any Easter items, but I found this darling basket and perfectly pastel, over sized Easter eggs and couldn't resist. So if you'd like a touch of Easter in your session, I'll have these with me. If you have a baby, the eggs will be great on their own.

Again, these are in my yard because between sessions, rain, rescheduling because of rain, spring break... I have yet to take both boys to Shelby Farms. Agh!!! Oh well, don't worry. Those of you with Easter sessions booked, will receive an email with both lakes I am considering, and a decision will be made by Thursday night! Thanks for your patience with my crazy life :)

Photobucket

Yes, these are the typical faces that I get from my little stinker.
Photobucket

You are welcome to bring your own special Easter items or Easter baskets. This is Briley modeling his.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Jill said...

Too cute! Love the Easter Basket and big eggs.

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs