Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Zinn Family

I know I have a momma who has been waiting for these sneaks! We have been trying for months to coordinate our schedule so I can photograph her little ones, and we finally set a date. Of course, it was the weekend before I moved, so she has waited longer than normal to see them!

I loved this session. I don't get to photograph older kids as often as younger ones. But they are so much fun and talkative, and a little bit challenging when they don't want to be anywhere near their sister ;) I think we did a pretty good job making it look like they liked each other though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs