Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Herlong Family - 6 Month Session

This is my 2nd time photographing this little guy, and I've started looking forward to what his mom will bring for each session. I love including family items, anything meaningful, or just something cute that my clients bring. This time mom had her chair from when she was little, a cute bucket, his initial in wooden letters, and of course his Tonka truck. I loved finding ways to use it all, and can't wait to see what she comes up with for our next session!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every session, we photograph him in his Tonka truck. For our last session, he cried, but I caught a crying shot that kind of looked like he was smiling. This time, I figured, I might as well show what he really did each time we tried the truck. We ended up with better ones with him sitting by it. I figured, he'd probably be pushing it next time, so we might as well mark his growth with his milestones too!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs