Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A favorite I missed

I'm up waaaaay too late editing, but as I was finishing up for the night, I found a favorite that I missed when I made my blog selections. I'm not quite sure what I love about it, but I really love it. I'm thinking I left it off because of the basket/box. I spent about 2 weeks after the move without my photography props and had to make a Hobby Lobby run for some new stuff. So I used this for a few sessions. Anyway, here it is... I've been loving fields lately. Probably because it's been so hot that the grass has been dried up and brown, and fields seem much more appealing!

Photobucket

I don't really like black and white pictures in fields, but there are always pictures that I know will look better in black and white. I thought this one would be great with less color. So this has been my black and white version for field pictures.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs