Monday, September 20, 2010

Olivia's 1 Year Session

My poor man, Lawson, is sick with bronchyitis. Not sure of the spelling, it's not bronchitis. There's an "e" sound in there somewhere. He has to have breathing treatments, and it is not a fun time! Of course this comes when I think I'm about to catch up on blogging! That's live with kiddos though :) I put Miss Olivia's teaser up because I didn't think I'd have time today to post her sneaks, but Lawson is tuckered out and taking an extra long nap. That leaves time for blogging!

Olivia is extra special to me, because she was my first official newborn session. I have had such a great time watching her grow throughout the year. At the time of our session, we didn't think she was being too smiley, but after editing her pictures, I have no idea what we were worried about! I have tons of smiles. My favorites from this session are the sweet family ones. Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Proof that she really had a bow, although she wouldn't keep it on!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs