Thursday, September 2, 2010

Moving and Mini Session Update

Well, we have officially relocated to Nashville! My life is absolutely crazy right now and overrun by boxes! Not to mention that I STILL don't have Internet, which is the reason for the lack of posts. I will be doing tons of updating once it is set up. In the meantime, if you need to reach me by email, please email my OLD address, b/c it is the only one set up on my phone: nspayne@bellsouth.net. You can also send me a facebook message.

I am hoping to have it set up by Monday, but if not I will still begin booking fall mini sessions on Sept. 6th. I just may not be able to respond immediately. Sessions will be booked first come, first serve by email. If you can take either day, anytime, or a specific day, please let me know when you email me. I'm hoping to post one more reminder on Sunday.

Thanks for being so patient!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs