Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Murrell Family

My mother in law recently moved to some beautiful land with an awesome barn on it. I've been dying to get out there and take some pictures of the boys, but I just never get around to it. This family travels from Arkansas, and when we were planning a good location for a baby, this spot came into mind. They were all for it, so I was obviously excited. Again, I had a mom bring tons of items to incorporate, which I love. I think it really captured them perfectly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This rug is my newest bargain find, and I am LOVING it! If you have a mini session scheduled with me in October, I will be bringing it for my babies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs