Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Hassenzahl Family

It's been a year since I officially started my photography business, and I have learned so many things. One of them being that all babies act totally different in new surroundings. You can take the happiest baby, stick him or her in the grass or a basket, and get a big smile, a big scream, or no reaction at all. This little cutie chose the no reaction route. She wasn't fussy, but she just wasn't smiley either. She was just kind of mellow in every spot and outfit where we put her. Luckily, I had a beautiful baby with cute accessories, so she looked great... smile or no smile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I give every one of my 4 month session clients a little warning. 4 month olds have a very small window of happy wake time before they are ready for another nap, and we will reach point when they are done whether we are finished or not. I took this sweet picture right at that moment.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs