Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What to Wear

Tons of people ask me "What do I wear???", and I am always happy to suggest clothing. So here are a few of my latest finds. My style isn't very traditional, I love clothing on children a little different, and I love bright colors or patterns.

My biggest find is of all places at Costco! They have some absolutely ADORABLE little girl's pettiskirts for about $15. I know these things are going to go fast, so if you have a session scheduled for a little girl, you need to run out and get one!!! Now!!! I think they would look so cute with her name monogrammed or appliqued on a shirt. Plus you can use them for dress up after your session.

I love this clothing brand: Tea Collection They have great coordinates for boys and girls, and I love their patterns.

I also purchase tons of items off of Etsy. It is an online community similar to Ebay, but with handmade items. I get all of my newborn props from there. They also have adorable jon jons, appliqued items, tutus, headbands, etc. I highly recommend checking this site out for ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs