Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Lowry Family: 4 Month Session

This little guy is one of my newest First Moments babies, and since we got started a little late, I thought it would be best to make his first session a tummy session. If you've emailed me about baby sessions, you probably already know that I prefer to have 4 month old sessions instead of 3 month sessions. I think 3 month olds are still too similar to newborns, don't smile as much, and don't have as much head support. So I always recommend 4 months for a tummy session after a newborn session.

Well, a few weeks before our session, mom emailed me worried because little man still wasn't liking tummy time. I told her not to worry, and that I had a few tricks we'd try. If they didn't work out, fine, we could do other things also. So when it was time to try a tummy picture, we were all prepared to hear some screaming, and I was prepared to work fast. As you can see, this is what we got... all smiles! If you have a little one that doesn't like his tummy, try propping him up on a Boppy. It's great for tummy pictures and tummy time. Mom emailed me a few days later and said he's loving tummy time on his Boppy! Can't wait for our next session, thanks guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my newest all time favorite pictures... Ever!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs