Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Davis Family

What a session! This little cutie was not in a picture mood. I told her mom not to panic, that we'd be able to catch some smiles. It's very common for little ones to end up not cooperating, so it's become something I expect and I don't worry about it anymore. When she made it clear that she did not want anything to do with being confined for family pictures, we decided to go ahead and change her outfit to do some individual ones.

I absolutely love super girly, modern, whimsical little girl outfits. So when mom pulled out her second outfit, I was bursting with excitement and ideas for shots. Well, 30 seconds (literally) into the new outfit, she fell into a puddle of mud. Yes, mud! She was covered from her arms down to her feet, yet somehow she managed not to get a drop on her top. Luckily we had a towel and quickly got to work cleaning her up. We put her pants on backwards so that the mud wouldn't show, and we were good to go again. However, I guess when you are 15 months old, falling into a cold, wet puddle of mud is a little traumatizing and she had had enough. We finally decided not to torture her anymore and cut the session a little short. Sorry for such a long post, but I wanted to share my first mud incident!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs