Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nygren Newborn Session: Part 1

This is my newest "First Moments" baby, and he is so precious! I can't wait to see him grow in the next year. We had to break this session into 2 days, and I've only had a chance to go through our first part, which is only baby. So I figured mom would be happy to see some sneaks.

I feel like I've been doing lots of birthday sessions, so I was so excited to have a newborn again! This is a first of many newborns that are coming up, and I can't wait! I bought lots of new newborn props in January, and I've been dying to finally try them out. Enjoy this bundle of cuteness!

Photobucket

This was my DREAM newborn prop, and I love it!
Photobucket

I was feeling like I had lots of girly stuff, so this is one of my new boy wraps.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs