Saturday, April 17, 2010

Summer Sessions

I have waited as long as I possibly could to post this, but seeing that my calendar is filled to the max... I am now booked for April, May, June, July, and August sessions. There is a chance that I may be able to take a few more August sessions, but I will not know until July. If I can, I will post a message on my blog, Facebook, and send out an email to my mailing list. If you have already discussed a date for one of these months with me, don't worry I will still be able to fit you in for a day we discussed.

As for fall sessions, I am only scheduling maternity, newborn, and birthday sessions for the months of September, October, November, and December. So if you are expecting a baby during one of these months, contact me as soon as you can. These appointments will be limited.

If you are interested in fall portraits or a family session, I will have a few mini-session opportunities coming up during those months. I will post information about these sessions at the end of the summer. I am really excited about my fall and winter mini-sessions, and I can't wait to share them! They will be a great way to still get pictures even if my regular sessions have filled. Please continue to check my website for more information.

I can't say it enough... Thank you for all of the support and help spreading the word about my photography business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs