Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back to Work

I went back to teaching this week, and I'm somehow trying to figure out how to fit photography into an already busy day. Please remember to allow me 24 hours to reply to your email, but I'm trying to reply as quickly as possible. Everyone has been really patient and supportive, so thank you soooo much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and it is actually going very smoothly. I am really thankful for my sweet boys for being so cooperative and for having the most fabulous babysitters! I am a little behind on packaging orders, so if you are waiting for an order and haven't heard from me, please go ahead and check with me. It is highly likely that I have it ready, and if I don't I may just need a little reminder!

I'm in the process of editing some of my most recent sessions, but in the meantime, here are some sweet pictures of Lawson and me that my friend Andrea took:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(My friend Katie from Stitches and Giggles made his adorable outfit. Check out her cute stuff!)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful Shannon! Its about time you got to be on here! You two are adorable! Miss you all!

Tiff said...

Love these!! Because it shows you perfectly with him!!! I am going to MISS YOU!!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs