Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Levesque Family

I have such a hard time making decisions, and I've had to make tons of decisions to get this family's session complete! First, I decided to cancel our first session due to wind and cold weather. (Which turned out perfectly, because the day of our rescheduled session was perfect!) Then, I had to make a last minute change to our downtown location, because my original location was so crowded that there was no where to park or even walk! (Which also turned out perfectly, because we went to Harbor Town where I found the most perfect patch of wildflowers!) Which leads to my last decision, and that is deciding my favorite sneak peeks for the blog. I can't decide on my favorites, because there are so many! This family is about to move back to Canada, and I hope I helped create some memorable family pictures in Memphis before they left.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs