Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nashville Fall Mini Sessions 2011 | Nashville TN Mini Session Photographer

I had great intentions of getting these sneaks up on Friday. And then the stomach bug hit our house. Well, it actually hit my youngest. So instead of editing all day on Thursday, I snuggled on the couch and watched movies with my favorite 2 year old. I have to admit, it was pretty nice.

So, now I am playing catch up. Thank you to all of the beautiful families that participated. My first fall mini sessions in Nashville were a huge success. The location was perfect, and the leaves were gorgeous. This will definitely be a tradition for SPP.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs