Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Barnes Family 1 Year Session | Nashville TN Family and Baby Photographer

Little Man A is one of my baby planners. We started his package a little late, so his 1 year session is not his last session. I love when my First Moments families and I get to sessions 3 and 4. Definitely not because our package is almost over, but because we've moved from being clients to friends. Emails become a little less formal, texts become a little more frequent, and we really just know each other better. That's what's so great about working with a custom photographer.

For example Mr. A is quietly observant and takes a little while to warm up to you. He's always been like that for our sessions. I know to expect it. I love how he sees me and looks at me like, "Really, that lady again????" But now he's starting to change. He's walking and exploring. He loves clapping and singing. He loves his green frog, but doesn't like his bare feet in the grass. He'd rather throw his cupcake on the ground than eat it. Oh, and he LOVES his mommy and daddy.

I love this session and capturing the things that Mr. A loves.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On a side note, what do I love??? Nashville in the fall. The hills and trees are simply breathtaking. LOVE it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs