Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cody: 4 Days | Hendersonville TN Newborn Photographer

Cody was so excited to have me photograph his newborn session that he made an unexpected arrival a few nights before I arrived in Memphis. I love hearing birth stories, and Cody's is by far the best one yet. I was so excited that he came in time for my trip. His sister was one of my very first newborns, and her parents even used her 1 year session with me to announce that they were expecting him. I love watching my clients family's grow, and I really love the fact that my clients in Memphis are still willing to work with me even though I'm so far away. Thanks "S" family for letting me be a part of Cody's first days!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One adorable big sister.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs