Friday, October 14, 2011

Judah's Newborn Session | Hendersonville TN Newborn Photographer

Mr. Judah was such a sweet little man. He let us include everything that we had planned for his session, and by the time we were finished, he was so deeply asleep that I hated leaving. I absolutely LOVE those pouty lips!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


He was another one of my 3 weekers, and I'm so glad he was sleepy for us. His mommy was so flexible with me getting her squeezed in, but like many of my new clients, she didn't know that she needed to get her newborn session in so soon. We need to get the message out to all of my Hendersonville and Nashville mommas... Schedule your newborn session while you're still pregnant. Or even better, give a Shannon Payne Photography gift certificate to an expectant mommy. What a great gift!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shannon for fitting us in on such late notice! You did a wonderful job capturing our sweet little boy. We will enjoy the pictures for years to come! -Victoria

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs