Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FUMC Fall Extravaganza | Hendersonville TN Custom Portrait Photographer

Tons of people have been asking how the show went, so I thought I'd share some pictures. Last weekend I participated in my first crafts show. It was my first booth to advertise my business, and I was so proud of it. I'd love to have a cute boutique studio one day, and this is exactly how I have it imagined. I kept thinking that if you could bottle up my style and put it on display, this would be it.

It was so much fun meeting people, sharing my work and products, and hearing their great comments. The hubs is my biggest fan, so he came and helped out for a while. His background is sales, so I think he wanted to show of his skills. I left the booth and walked around for a bit. He took over and wore my Shannon Payne name tag. When I came back, there were literally swarms of people at the booth. It was hysterical, really. I wish I had taken a picture of it. I'm a lucky girl to have such a supportive (and talkative) husband.

All in all, it was a great show. I also had a giveaway for a free mini session. Congratulations to Scottie Hughes!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tammy Bell at FindRetrievers.com said...

Very impressive little Sis!

Jill said...

I am also totally impressed!! Looks beautiful! Love your green photo display! So creative. Your cards look amazing. Good idea to pair them with candy! And, I can so picture Nick talking you up!! That man can def. talk!

Jenny Schule Photography said...

Beautiful job, Shannon! Everything looked great!

ashley addison said...

What a cute set up! I love, love, love it! I am so glad to see how you used the old window! I bought one at SY Wilson's in Atown in the summer, and it is still sitting in the office. ;( I couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted to do with it. After seeing pics of your booth...I know EXACTLY what I am doing now. There will be some Kate pics that you took in that thing, for sure! Thanks for the great idea! :)

Shannon said...

Thanks everyone! I worked so hard on it, and I was really proud :) I got lots of great comments on the window. We're trying to find a place for it in our home too.

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs