Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vendor Spotlight: Poppy's Custom Frames | Hendersonville TN Custom Portrait Photographer

I cannot say enough about my frames from Poppy's Custom Frames. I came home from Memphis a few weeks ago with 2 beautiful new blue frames. I already knew the perfect portraits that I was going to place in them. They are the pictures that I took of the boys before we moved to Nashville exactly one year ago. Yes, it took me a year to get them up! But hey, I've had a lot going on around here!

All frames are custom built and designed for you and your home. These were painted to match a rug in mine. I was so excited to get them hanging that I had to share. I always use canvas for portraits on my walls. It's my absolute favorite way to display portraits. They are coated to protect against UV exposure and fingerprints so that they can be framed without glass. Custom wooden frames and precious canvas portraits of my babies? I can't think of a better way to decorate my home. Thanks Poppy's Custom Frames!

Ohhh... and.... stay on the lookout! There will be a giveaway coming very soon that will include a beautiful frame.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs