Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ella & Hayden's Big Top Splash | Hendersonville TN Photographer

Let me just tell you how excited I've been to post these pictures. If I could post all 200+, I would. When my friend Sara asked me to photograph her kiddos' joint birthday party, I had a slight idea of what to expect. I'm mildly obsessed with Pinterest (it's not just me right?), and I had seen tons of her pins revolving around her circus themed party. But I just didn't expect this...
Photobucket
I was in detail heaven.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you imagine all of the time, thought, and details put into this? There were mini funnel cakes, candy galore, whoopie pies of all flavors, popcorn, peanuts, cotton candy... The list goes on, and if you didn't want the circus fare? Well, she had it taken care of...
Photobucket
Adults could help themselves to The Latin Wagon.
It was so much fun watching all of the kids' (and parents') faces as they took everything in. From a bouncy slide, to the swimming pool, to pony rides, and all of the yummy treats, there wasn't a sad face to be found. I even had my own photo op spot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know Miss Ella was in heaven, but her poor little brother Hayden was sick. He fell asleep before they made it to the cake. Sara, you did an AMAZING job planning such a great party! I don't know how you'll top this next year! Thanks for letting me be a part of it :)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs