Monday, August 8, 2011

The Fontana Family | Nashville TN Family and Baby Photographer

It feels like forever since I've met up with these 3! I just love this family. Baby T has some very awesome and loving parents, and it is always so much fun photographing them. For our 6 month session, I met them at T's Daddy's childhood home. It was the home where he was born and grew up. It sold right before our session, and Mom thought it would be a great memory to have some pictures taken there. I couldn't have agreed more. We photographed him where his Daddy's first sandbox was, where his swing on the tree was, and even watched him experience grass for the first time. I was honored to be a part of these special memories. Thanks Fontana family, I can't wait for next time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs