Monday, August 22, 2011

The Strong Family: Beach Mini Session | Nashville TN Family Photographer

If I could live anywhere, it would be the beach. If I could take a vacation anywhere, it would be the beach. And if I could photograph a family anywhere, it would be the beach.

There is no place I love more than the beach. The water, the sand, the sun... When you put them all together, it's like magic. Really.

I know this Mommy from teaching. Our kiddos are only weeks apart. So not only was I excited about my first beach mini session this year, but I was excited to photograph her little girl. These two already take great pictures, so I was honored that they chose me for their beach portraits. I know they were excited to have a break from the camera and see their beautiful family from another set of eyes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, these are really really pretty! Kristen Reed

Shannon said...

Aww, thank you!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs