Thursday, August 25, 2011

Memories | Hendersonville TN Family Photographer

For those of you that have had a photo session with me, you've probably seen that I can be pretty calm under pressure. Cranky toddlers, crying babies, worried mommies... they don't stress me out. They probably bring out the best in me, and I'm always promising you at the end that they are great. But when it comes to my family, I'm the complete opposite.

My boys don't do pictures. I usually end up with a picture envisioned of them, and I turn into a stressed out mess to get it. A stressed out mess, combined with an impatient husband, and 2 wild kids really never turns out like I want it.

So... with that said, I took a whole new approach to our family's beach session.

The theme? An evening at the beach.

All I wanted was the golden light of the sun and my boys. My boys digging in the sand. My boys running and playing. My boys finding seashells. My boys just being themselves, my boys. And as you'll see at the end, my boys (well one of them) naked as usual.

It's what I wanted and what I got. I loved it. No one cried. No one got mad. No one got frustrated. The boys didn't even know we were having our "official beach pictures". They went home with seashells in their pockets, sand between their toes, and talking about how much fun they had.

I think these are my new favorites. Now I need a really big one blown up in my office. Which one do you think it should be???

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs