Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Duncan Family Beach Mini Session | Nashville TN Mini Session Photographer

I was so happy that my dates for Beach Mini Sessions coordinated with this family. I love becoming a family's "official" photographer, and when my little clients recognize me as Miss Shannon, I know I've built relationships. C Man was a little confused about why I was at the beach with him, but even though he'd just woken up from a nap, he warmed up immediately. This was their first family trip to the beach, and I was so excited to help document it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baby sister LOVED the sand. So much that she was shoveling it into her mouth by the handfuls. I know these two kept Mommy and Daddy busy at the beach!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs