Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Turner 6 Month Session | Nashville TN Baby Photographer

I've been so excited to meet back up with baby Turner, and I was even more excited when I discovered it would be 65 degrees the day of our session. The thing that I forget is that a 6 month old baby outside for the first time is way more mesmerized by dirt, leaves, and grass than by me. So he was in a very serious mood for much of our session, but that made those few little smiles even more special.

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
Some of my favorite images where from Mom making him smile in between locations.
<span class=
Big sister, C, was a HUGE help as always, but it was all over when we went into the grass and leaves. No amount of singing, dancing, tickling, or toy would get that boy to look at us. I think Mom has a summer of playing outside in the dirt ahead of her!
<span class=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs