Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Gift | Hendersonville TN Portrait Photographer

I got my Valentine's Day gift idea for my husband this year on a snow day. Both of my boys were home from school, it was cold outside, and I was thinking of something to do.

Soooo, what better way to spend an afternoon that take pictures?

My original idea was to take a picture of them in daddy's tie. But after watching several YouTube videos, I still couldn't get it tied right. So we moved on to daddy's shoes and a shirt. Here are my favorites:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I pulled this little storyboard together for him to keep in his office. I know it's a little Father's Day-ish, but I think he loved it!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Willis Family said...

Love this!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs