Monday, February 27, 2012

Sidney's 4 Year Old Session | Nashville TN Child Photographer

I know it isn't a secret, and I'm sure I say it all the time... but I LOVE sessions with little girls! It is my only chance to let out my girly side in a house with all boys. I've been working on the sneaks from Sydney's 4 year old session during nap time today, and I'm hoping my little guy sleeps all afternoon! I don't think I'm going to be able to tear myself away from this session. Sydney was in the cutest outfit and was a joy to photograph. After several times rescheduling due to cold temps, we lucked out with a gorgeous morning. Happy Birthday sweet girl!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs