Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pete + Kim | Nashville TN Couple Photographer

So first of all, Pete wins major husband points for getting his wife a photo session for Valentine's Day. I mean, how awesome of a gift is that??? Second off, these 2 together are awesome. They were so much fun and so easy going. It was FREEZING, literally, the day of our session, and you would never know it. It's been a while since I've photographed just a couple and no kids, and I have to admit, it was sooo nice! I love kids, but I also love seeing people IN love, and I'm really glad that they trusted me to document their love story.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Jenny Schule Photography said...

Shannon, these are so beautiful! Amazing job!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs