Monday, January 30, 2012

T's 1 Year Session | Hendersonville TN Baby Photographer

I look forward to my sessions with this family so much. I'm sure I've said it before, but they really are the sweetest family ever. I didn't share this story last time, because our last session was at my mini sessions. But... Dad said the funniest thing when he saw me photographing the other kiddos. He said, "She talks to everyone like that? I thought she only talked to us like that." Yep, I admit, I may squeal and get a little high pitched during a photo session :) That's just me having fun though! Anyway, back to Little Man T. He has grown so much in his first year. He was walking for us this time. I love those little cautious steps, when his hands stay in the air just in case. And those eyelashes, oh, I love them!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs