Thursday, January 19, 2012

All Mine | Hendersonville TN Portrait Photographer

Ok, I admit it. I am bad about printing my own pictures. I know, I know, shhhh don't tell anyone. This picture was from the beach 5 months ago, just got it in today. The frame has been sitting empty on my bookcase for 2 months. But it sure was worth the wait!

This is a mounted 20x30 canvas. It is framed in a custom wooden frame with no glass. My absolute favorite way to display a picture. Have I said that before? I love the texture of the canvas and the wood together. Glass would ruin it all. All of my canvases are coated to protect against UV rays and fingerprints.

My point in this post is... Don't be afraid to go big! Can you imagine a 16x20 in this space? It would be swallowed. Make sure when you order your prints to measure the wall and the frame. You want it to fit the space. If you have a hard time imagining what is too small or too big, I recommend cutting a piece of newspaper to the size you are considering. Hang it in the space and stand back. I've been known to keep that paper up there for days. Take advantage of your beautiful family portraits, display them, and enjoy them!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs