Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Goals | Hendersonville TN Family Photographer

I love when a new year rolls around. Since I've been in business, I spend the first month of the year making plans and goals for SPP. I thought I'd share a few of them.
1. Rebrand - new logo, marketing materials, etc. I want everything to be fresh and streamlined.
2. Learn Wordpress - Wordpress is by far the best way for photographers to blog. I get overwhelmed thinking about completely switching over my blog, leaving this blog, and learning a new one, but it's time. As soon as the rebranding is finished, the new blog will be revealed.
3. Start offering in person ordering sessions. - The hardest part about having a home office is that no one gets to see my great products. I'd love to start offering these to help my clients plan how to really make the most of their portraits.
4. Buy some new gear, attend a workshop, and save money to attend WPPI in Las Vegas for 2013.
5. Stick to real working hours - like no more replying to emails at 11pm just because. I think I can, I think I can... :)

And since a post isn't any fun without a picture... This was one of my warm day sessions that I couldn't post until after Christmas. I can't wait for it to warm up and start spring sessions!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs