Friday, January 13, 2012

New Product: Organic Bloom Frames | Hendersonville TN Portrait Photographer

I absolutely love displaying portraits. I'm sure you can walk into my home and find my love for chunky wooden frames and pictures of my babies. It's the absolute best way to decorate your home, in my opinion. :)

With that said, I am so excited to start offering Organic Bloom frames in 2012. These frames come in all sizes, including custom sizes, and they have tons of beautiful colors and designs. Whether it's a simple tabletop frame displayed on an easel, a large wall frame, or a collection of frames, they are a great way to display your family's portraits.

And... with Valentine's Day around the corner, they make a great Valentine's gift!

I am offering introductory pricing for the month of January. The offer expires on January 31st.
You DO NOT have to have a portrait session scheduled or have had a previous session.

Please email me at shannon@shannonpaynephotography.com for more details and the introductory price list. I'd be happy to discuss your options. Pricing starts at $40.

Photobucket
Please note, this is not an Organic Bloom frame. However, they have a very similar look. This product is from my previous vendor. I decided to switch to offer more options and more affordable pricing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs