Thursday, October 7, 2010

Favorite Product and a Sale: Photo Boards

I've posted about photo boards before, but I just wanted to share a new one that I just ordered for our new house. I have so many pictures, with so many more that I want to frame, that it's pretty much essential that I group my pictures. This is a grouping that I did with some beach pictures. I love the way the photo board looks with the framed pictures. I get tons of compliments when people see them in my home. The great thing about photo boards is that you don't have to stick to traditional sizes since you don't have to buy a frame. Plus plate holders are much cheaper than frames. So this is a budget friendly way to display your pictures also!

Photo boards will be 15% off for the month of October. Photo Board pricing is on my website. They would make a great Christmas gift! If you've had a session in 2010, and need me to upload your session, just send me an email to let me know.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs