Sunday, October 24, 2010

Memphis Christmas Card Mini Sessions

I will be holding Christmas Card Mini Sessions in Memphis on Saturday, November 6th! There will be a limited number of morning sessions in Arlington Town Square and afternoon sessions in Collierville Town Square. I am hoping to post prices and begin booking sessions in the next few days. (I am a little behind on this because my littlest man when to the hospital this week with an asthma attack, and we've been taking care of him since then.) I will send an email, post on my blog, and on Facebook with final details as soon as I can.

If you had a Fall Mini Session, I have sent out all proof galleries. If you did not receive yours, please let me know. There is a chance that it may have gone to your junk mail folder. CDs will be mailed out this week.

Thanks for your patience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs