Monday, October 4, 2010

The Shelton Family - Middle Tennessee Photographer

I have been loving finding and photographing all new locations, but I was a little nervous for this one. Brandi and I used to teach together, and I've been photographing her little one since she was about 4 months old. She used to drive to Memphis, but now that I'm in Nashville, we had to find a location to meet in the middle. The best place I could think to find was a park in between us. So, I looked up parks online, found a good spot in the middle, and set a location with only seeing a few pictures.

We really had no idea what to expect, so you can imagine how excited I was when we got there. We found a fabulous little spot with a creek, where I could have stayed all day. On top of that, we had a pretty ambitious schedule including several outfit changes, props, locations, etc. I'm so glad that Miss P was such a cooperative girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I forgot to mention that this was her birthday session!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs