Sunday, October 10, 2010

I blinked...

...and my baby turned into a little boy.

Where does time go?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure if it's the fall clothes or that he's really just gotten that big. I love photographing these moments for everyone else so much, that sometimes I feel like I don't photography my own kids as much as I'd like. It's probably a good thing though, because I wouldn't have enough wall space to frame them all!

The previous two pictures are a couple of my favorites of my little man. The first one looks like such a GQ pose, and the second one is a face of his that I see ALL the time. I love that I have it captured from now on. I'm amazed that I got any good ones, it is sooooo hard to take pictures alone, let alone of an 18 month old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The smile that melts my heart...
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, he really is such a beautiful little boy!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs