Monday, June 7, 2010

Products

Since I don't have all of my products and pricing up on my blog (My website will have it as soon as I switch over!) I thought I'd share a few photos, sizes, and prices of some of my favorite photo products.


Photo Boards:
This is my newest and favorite product! I have run out of frames along with places for frames, and I thought this would be a perfect way to display a photo. This print is 8x12.

Photobucket

The photo is mounted on a thick, black plastic and fits perfectly on a plate holder.
Photobucket


Canvas Gallery Wrap:

I love these! They are very modern and versatile, and perfect for hanging in groups. They come ready to hang and are not intended to be framed, which makes them perfect for less common sizes. I can also do a storyboard/collage of several images from your session.

These two wraps are 8x12.
Photobucket

These wraps are actually mounted on a 3/4" stretcher frame, to match the depth of a few canvas paintings in my son's room. However, I typically order gallery wraps mounted on 1.5" stretcher frames.
Photobucket



Canvas on Matboard

This canvas is intended to be framed without glass. Your print will have texture from the canvas and a sturdy matboard backing.

View from the front:
Photobucket

This canvas will easily fit in a store bought frame. This canvas is a 16x24.

View from the side:
Photobucket



Pricing:
There are many other sizes available, but these are some of my most common sizes:

Photo Boards:
6x9 $22
8x8 $24
8x10 $25
8x12 $30
10x10 $32

Canvas Gallery Wraps:
8x10 $95
10x10 $100
5x30 $135
11x14 $130
16x16 $150
20x20 $200

Canvas on Matboard:
8x10 $55
11x14 $75
12x12 $75
16x20 $100
20x24 $120
20x20 $120

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Shannon, I love my 16x16 collage canvas you did for us! I need to hang it up once we move back in and I'll send you a picture. It is the PERFECT way to show off a collection of your fantastic newborn photos.

Shannon said...

Thanks Natalie! I wanted to put a picture of yours up, but the one I took didn't look good with the plastic still on it. I should have taken it off first :) So I would LOVE for you to send me a picture when you get to go home, hopefully that's soon!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs