Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cover Model???

I'm sure I'm getting excited over nothing, but... I entered Lawson's pictures in the Parent's Cover Model contest a few weeks ago. Expecting nothing. Then I get an email today that he is one of this week's finalists!!! If he gets the most votes this week, he moves on to the semi-finals. If he wins the semi-finals, then we get to go to New York for the Parent's Magazine photo shoot! Aghh!!! New York and a photo shoot? I can't imagine much better!

So, I need your help and your votes!!! Here's the link to his picture: http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/357149 (At times, it doesn't work and takes you to their home page. If it works, you should see Lawson's picture immediately. Then click "Vote for Me". It will ask you to type some random phrase in quotation marks before your vote is counted. I don't know why they make these things so difficult!)

Anyway, I really would appreciate it if you take your time to vote for my Little Bit! Thank you!!!

Here's the picture that is in the running. (I got to enter 6 different pictures.)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs