Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Willis Family Newborn Session

If only people could see what goes behind the scenes of a newborn session... That's what mom said during our session, and it is so true! This little guy threw me for a loop, when I realized that he wasn't too fond of my newborn bean bag or being on his tummy. So, I nixed the tummy shots and continued to try the bean bag. After putting him in his vibrating seat to put him to sleep a few times and then waking him up as we moved to the bean bag a few more times, I changed the plan and used the vibrating seat instead! It worked perfectly, and I now need someone to create a vibrating bean bag for me. It would be perfect! Once we figured out the trick, this cute little guy fell fast asleep, and left us with some of my favorite newborn pictures in a while!

My very favorite, a newborn smile!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just because I love these... I've been so excited to try out my latest newborn prop!
Photobucket


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Shannon!

Willis Family said...

We love love LOVE them! Thanks a million for helping capture such great pics of our sweet boy and for being so patient. We can't wait to see them all :)

Shannon said...

Thanks Jenny! Jessica, I am soooo glad that you are happy with them! I can't wait for you to see the rest!

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs