Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Earnest Family

I have had so much fun editing these photos, and I'm having the most difficult time narrowing down my favorites. I love watching brother and sister. They are so close already, and you can see it instantly when they are together. Little Miss just celebrated her first birthday and made the cutest expressions. You'll see why I'm so in love at the end of my post ;)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See what I'm talking about?
Photobucket

Brother had his moment in front of the camera...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reason #579 why I need to have a girl!
Photobucket

Another fabulous outfit from Etsy. I love that site and highly recommend it for outfits/ideas for photo sessions.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Shannon Payne Photography
CoffeeShop Designs